Instaroads, a sub-brand of Konkr Roads, is the original road-photo Instagram feed that shares your great photos with the rest of the World to enjoy. With over 1,000 posts to date, our nearly 50,000 followers always have a great photo to view. We post daily, unless an extreme circumstance arises. If you aren't following us yet, have a look at our account that's been in service since 2016: https://www.instagram.com/instaroads/
If you're interested in having one of your photos featured on Instaroads, here's a few tips to increase your chances at having nearly 50,000 road-lovers from around the Globe see your work:
1) Content: your photo must contain a road; the more interesting the road the better!
2) Orientation: your photo must be in "portrait" format, not "landscape"
3) Quality: high resolution is important, as is a clear, not blurry, photo
4) Editing: we prefer artistically edited shots, with shading and lighting highlighted
5) Angle: drone shots and road-side shots are both considered. Road-side shots must be edited well, while drone shots have leeway to be of a more natural state
6) Entities: photos with a person's face clearly visible will not be posted. We prefer shots with no people nor cars/bikes, though occasionally they are permitted
7) Adverts: photos will not be shared if they imply the intent of advertising a brand (to include bikes & cars)
8) Tagging: the simplest way to get our attention is to tag our account @instaroads on your photo. Please do not send photos via email or private message. We do surf our hashtags as well, but a tag is best.
Good luck, and enjoy the adventure!
- Team Instaroads
Copyright © 2018 KONKR ROADS - All Rights Reserved.
Trademarks - Konkr Roads, Instaroads, & TourTag Names / Logos; Slogan "Which Road Will You Conquer Next"